Operator Licence Awareness Training (OLAT) Courses
The Operator Licence Awareness Training course (OLAT) provides a comprehensive overview of the operator licensing regime.
It covers the procedures and systems required to ensure operators comply with their legal undertakings.
The Operator Licence Awareness course is often attended upon the recommendation of the Traffic Commissioner and is a often a condition of obtaining or retaining an Operator Licence.
Sometimes Operators attend prior to an interaction with the Traffic Commissioner in order to demonstrate their commitment to complying with the requirements of their Operator Licence.
Other Operators see the course as the best method for ensuring that their Transport Manager and staff keep abreast of the requirements for running a compliant operation.
The course costs £195+VAT for the first delegate. Additional delegates may attend at half price.
The objective of the day is to give a comprehensive overview of the Operator Licencing requirements, whilst at the same time giving Operators the opportunity to discuss specific issues faced by their businesses.
- Operator Licence System
- Operator Commitments
- Maintaining Online Records
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- EU Drivers Hours
- Working Time Directive
- Workforce agreements
- Record keeping
- Driver Licencing
- Vehicle Maintenance (DVSA Guide to Roadworthiness)
- Road Traffic Management and Enforcement
- Dangerous Goods Movements (Road Haulage Only!)
- Speed Limits & Traffic Regulations
- International Aspects of Transport
- The Authorities & Public Enquiries
- Enforcement (DVSA and Police responsibilities)
- Dealing with the Traffic Commissioner
Ring 01772 347 457 for further information about our Operator Licence Awareness Training courses and availability.
Course Dates 2020
- Monday 24th February at Wigan
- Monday 9th March at Warrington
- Monday 9th March at Preston
- Tuesday 14th April at Liverpool
- Monday 11th May at Wigan
- Monday 8th June at Warrington
- Monday 8th June at Preston
- Monday 29th June at Wigan